Christian Network blog44

Stress, heaviness, despair..., pressure. Could these factors in our lives be, at times a result of looking at matters through our eyes and not God’s? I sit contemplating getting dressed. So much to do and absolutely no time to do it in. Stressed. Everyone’s depending on me to get it done, as I’ve professed often that no one is gonna do it for you. Heaviness. I’m still not dressed and the televisions watching me now. I’d rather just sit here. Despair. No, I’ve got to get up. Even if my mind is not there, I’m going. I’ve made the commitment. Pressure... What does it all sum? Close your eyes. A good cup of coffee doesn’t hurt too but meditate on who Christ is to you. Consider and recant to yourself all of the Word of God you know. It’s times like this where application of what you’ve accumulated in your walk, takes center stage vs. stress, heaviness, pressure, all of it. This is not all there is. Now open those eyes. Even if you can’t feel it now, know that on the other side of what is before you; is a greater place in your life. A place replacing stress, heaviness, despair..., pressure ... and yet, another seed has been planted

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chistian Networking blog 32

Christian Network blog47

Christian Networking blog25