Christian Network blog37

The audience I anticipate will follow this blog will be a network, primarily consisting of faith based believers and those who seek to encourage others. I'll begin blog#37 as if I've never stopped writing. I'll communicate as if I've gained a faithful following of committed readers, since the blogs inception. None of this may be true but encouragement fills my heart this evening. Fresh off the heals of a second service whereby one of our illustrious ministers was officially ordained as a pastor, Im beaming with a rejuvenated spirit, filled with excitement, convincing me to write..., again. It is my sincerest hope that as I continue writing this blog that my experiences, encourage someone to keep dreaming. Keep fighting. Keep loving and keep living.

Death, sorrow, frustration, education, and celebration summed up this weekend. Often times, we can become disconnected from the things in life that matter most. The grind we call life can take a toll if we allow ourselves to take our eyes off God. Small resolutions are made, as promises to,"do better", get lost on the "to do" list. Eternal weight in glory should consume you. Nothing can supersede God's plan for your life. He will accomplish in your life what He has set in motion for your life. Arguing the point is futile. Jeremiah 29:11_For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Funny how God keeps His eyes on the prize even when we don't. SMH. His love and commitment compels individuals who've experienced it, to share the knowledge of who He is and that my beloved readers, is networking at work; and at it's highest level!

Encourage someone this week and comment after doing so.

"... and yet, another seed is planted ."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chistian Networking blog 32

Christian Networking blog34

Christian Network blog17