Christian Network blog23

No one said this walk'd be easy but the journey with Christ makes it bearable. You always hear saints say,"just pray that God's Will be done",SMH. Let me clue you in on something, He doesn't need your prayers to fulfill His Will, it just sounds nice. This walk requires obedience which is better than sacrifice but requires sacrifice as well. It was Christ's obedience unto death and His role as The Ultimate Sacrifice atoning for the sins of all mankind that made this journey a reality. This walk requires private time with God in study, reflection, and meditation on/in His Word. God, in His infinite wisdom, takes hold of our hands i.e., lives, once we've accepted Him as Lord and Savior, taking us along like children across and through this journey. I recall song lyrics stating,"I'm glad He sees through eyes of love...". No one does it like my Dad in heaven. He's the imperial shot caller and I'd rather be an adopted son of His than a bastard child of satan. I'm just sayin'...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chistian Networking blog 32

Christian Networking blog34

Christian Network blog17