Christian Network blog10

why is that,after all Christ has done for us,we still seek comfort in the things of this world.its almost as if we forget whats been done for us...,and I'm not just talkin about the obvious i.e.,he died on the cross.I'm talking about,he sent me comfort when i thought that i would be evicted through prayer and 1on1 time in worship.then i turn around and start tripping because a loved one is upset with me or things don't go my way at the job.i mean...,is he god or is he not.let us run this race with patience remembering that we are seated in heavenly places as we continually meditate on his word day and night.for all those who read,that was Hebrews,Ephesians,and Joshua...this is not a game

...and yet,another seed is planted

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chistian Networking blog 32

Christian Networking blog34

Christian Network blog17